I just want to share my dropbox experience at Hyderabad for H1B and H4 visa stamping.
It was H1B extension. H4 biometrics were not given in US or India because I got H1 approval just before that rule.
- Current passport and old passport only with last visa stamped.
- I797 latest copy and previous copy.
- Two photos. We were in US so taken photos at Costco. Make sure there is no shadow behind ears or anywhere else. They accepted those photos(Glossy print).
- Dropbox confirmation.
- DS-160 confirmation.
[July-16-2019] Submitted docs
[July-19-2019] Status changed to “Passport has been received from consular section and is currently being processed for delivery.”
[July-22-2019] Passport ready for pickup
- Authority letter, just one letter with all family member passport numbers and names.
- Copy of ID, person who will be picking passport.
- They also asked for ID of every passport holder(PAN or Aadhar etc). Normally they dont ask for this.