Dropbox appointment

I am a resident of Bangalore.

I have scheduled an appointment for documents submission for interview Waiver application at Chennai VAC on February 15 at 10.45 am.

I have received a mail from Chennai VAC on 13th Jan 2022 as below

Dear Applicant,

The Bengaluru Document Submission Center will be relocated to a new premise effective January 18, 2022. The new Document Submission Center, is located at Gopalan Innovation Mall, 22 Bannerghatta Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase J.P Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560076, will start normal operations from Jan 18, 2022.

Applicants that have selected the Chennai VAC as their Document Submission Center Chennai post for Interview Waiver application and wish to submit their documents at Bengaluru, should visit the new center for submission. If you have also selected Bengaluru as your document pick up location, then you should also collect your passports from the same new location starting Tuesday, January 18 2022.

Sincerely
Chennai Visa Application Center

Please let me know if I need to fix up an appointment at Bangalore Documents Submission Centre, or I can visit the Documents Submission Centre any time to submit the documents. If I need to fix up the appointment at Bangalore Documents Submission Centre how do i do it since the Bangalore location is not appearing in drop down menu. Or does it mean that I can submit the documents at Bangalore Centre on Feb 15 at 10.45 am. I am confused and my queries to ustraveldocs.com does not specifically answer my question.

Thanks and regards

Ayalur Venkitaraman Akhilesh

Based on the email you have received, it looks like you go to new location at Bengaluru at the same time/date you are scheduled at Chennai.
You can call VFS and clarify.

http://cdn.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-main-contactus.asp

We have been given the Bangalore drop box for March 31. Did the Chennai consulate send automatic message or we have check with them? Kindly reply.
Thanks