doubts to get my baby passport

I have passport without add my husband name and address is my parents home… How can I get passport for my baby… Shall I apply passport for using my passport. Pls give details…

Two possible options in front of you are:

  1. Your husband should be in India along with you while applying for a passport to your baby during police verification etc.,

  2. Incase if your husband is in USA, he can send some attestation document (probably BOA can give if you have a check in account with them) to govt of India passport office mentioning that he is currently in US and can’t travel to india to apply for a passport to baby …etc., dont forget to attach the marriage certificate and other relevant document while sending to them.