Does Visitor Visa requires birth certificate and property papers to be translated in English ?

I am planning to ask my parents to visit me in US and for the same I am in the process of preparing all the supporting documents. I have two queries pertaining to the same -

Does the visitor visa requires birth certificate and registry papers for the property in English ?

Also, what will be the problem if I have mentioned that they are going to sponsor the trip and not me, My father is a doctor and a private practitioner.

  1. Not required

  2. That is ok. If parents are financially stable, they can pay for expenses.