Does anyone else's status is still "Case was Received"? What are the chances it might get approved at this point?

Hi Anyone got approval recently? Mine is still shows response to RFE received.

do you have any update ??

does any one still on “Case was received” ?? its been 322 days … this wait really sucks :frowning:

Still in name updated status… What is the cutoff time. Next year filing also ll start in another 20 days. What’s their plan?

ther is no cut off i believe, im just losing hopes:(

@srikanth1909 have u received any update? It’s july 2019 and my spouse visa status still says case was received for 2018 applicantion

@Sonal_Gupta Nothing Still Case was received, I believe the chances are very less , even my attorney emailed USCIS but no reply from them.

@srikanth1909 Who is your employer? My spouse employer was Techland emerica inc and even got the receipt notice but now I am thinking they might be fraud that’s why my case shows case was received till now as I can not think of any reason this would happen.

@Sonal_Gupta can you ping me in linked in , ID srikanth bura

My case status still " CASE WAS RECEIVED" not sure, its been already more than a year… Does anyone have any update.

You should follow-up with your employer to raise a service request or even consider upgrading your case, it cannot be that long…something wrong.

Thanks, will check on it …

I am also in same boat. New H1b filed and selected in lottery on 11-Apr in Regular quota. Still waiting with the current status “Case was Received”. Now sure how long it will remain in current status.
Is this normal or something is wrong there?

It is quite normal. It can take anywhere from few weeks to few months. Read H1B Processing time Regular vs Premium . If you want decision earlier, you can upgrade to premium processing.

Hi Kumar

My petition got approved, final I received physical copy of approval notice!
I have a query now, I am an Indian, applied for H1b from Peru and now I am in Mexico, would it be OK to appear for stamping in Mexico Consular?

You can apply as long as they allow you to do so.