Does anyone else's status is still "Case was Received"? What are the chances it might get approved at this point?

30 percent application for cap 2019 still have pending status as per many attorneys. Its not recommended to contact USCCIS. Please wait Dec 31st. Before that all should be clear. Thanks

Thanks for the stats. I was planning to travel outside of US in Dec; so do you know what are the chances for a status update by November?

Very high chances, infact highest probability is till Octuber end

This is a little comforting in this stressing situation. Thanks

Any call directly to USCIS will trigger system update on your case. That would make your case to the last in queue. Please dont contact USCIS directly. They have mentioned clearly that time duration will be 3.5 to 7.5 months. That duration would put cut off by 31st dec. Please hold till then. Thanks

my petition status didnt change yet ? Did anyone’s so far who filed from India especially ?

Mine is also the same case… H1B was picked up in May but still the Status is “Case was received”

on the same boat ! my petition picked up on may 1st and still in received state!
dont know whats going to happen …

Same here. I got receipt notice on May 22nd and it still shows ‘Case was received’.

hmm …any immigration experts here , who can throw some light by probably when we can see a status update on the current H1B ? the usually 6 months period for processing is crossed and still there is no status in change .

I got in touch with an H1-B immigration attorney yesterday and he said we may have to wait until February. That is the maximum period he estimated, we may get approvals before that as well.

thanks for the news!
hoping for the best .

Any recent news , did someone case got approved in near time ?

Did someones case approved in near time by chance ? My case has no status update so far .

My case also shows “case was received” no updates as of now.

it’s already January still we don’t have any updates

Update: I got RFE during the first week of November but I’ve got “amazing” lawyers representing me and they wanna take all the 3 months to prepare the response sigh. So soon they’ll reply back to the RFE and we’ll see how long it take for USCIS to reply.

1 Like

It’s Jan 27th already. Any status update for anyone?

UPDATE: I got my H1B approved today. Stay strong people

2 Likes

cheers! good luck !
Was there an RFE and later it got approved ? or approved directly .
Please let us know as my case has an RFE as of now .