Does any one got H1B approval after RFE response review recently?

bindal,

What is your visa status after upgrading to PP?

It got approved in 5-7 days after the upgrade

bindal,

Congrats on your visa approval!!!
May i know your starting 8 numbers of your petition?

First 8 digit of my petition
EAC13135

Hey can you share which center was it?

As his receipt number shared is WAC it should be California center.

I just recieved my approval today.

RFE Date : August 20, 2013
RFE response Date :2nd October
RFE approved : 25 October 1013

It was filed under regular processing at Vermont Center.

My case is RFE Response review state since Sept 22nd. It is California state. Now govt shutdown off, Any idea when it should approved. I have asked my employer to go for PP after a week time. Any Idea… what is going on.

Guru- Mine is same in California Center, It is in RFE review response since Sept 22, Is it going to approve or not , Lot of people are talking about PP Updatation, any insight on it…

Has your employer upgraded to PP? If it is upgraded to PP then you will hear back within 14 business days from the day of upgrade. I would recommend that you check with your employer and see if they have applied for the upgrade or not.

Thanks Bindal. I have asked my employer to go for PP, However he is thinking that to wait few more days and if it doesnot come, then they will go for PP. What is your suggestion Bindal, Shall i asked to go for PP or wait for few more days… Because at this moment , I believe most of H1 B case has taken up… Need your suggestion pls

I don’t know. Going for a PP is not going to change the outcome. it is just going to make is faster. I went for PP because I did not want to keep waiting any longer for the decision… If you do not mind waiting longer then you do not have to upgrade. But if the wait is driving you crazy then I would upgrade to PP as soon as possible.
Good Luck!!