Does any got dropbox Appointments on Sunday In May'22/June'22/July'22/August'22

Does any got dropbox Appointments on Sunday In May’22/June’22/July’22/August’22 and able to successfully drop off the documents in VAC center? Please note some VAC is opened on Sunday… When they open the slots on apr first week, dropbox users were able to book VAC appointmnets on sunday…

I am on the same boat. Any response?

Hi,
Were you able to submit your documents for your Sunday appointment at the VAC?
I also have an appointment on Sunday and am wondering how to verify if the VAC center closest to me is open on Sunday or not?
Please let me know your experience.
Thank you

Mine is tomorrow at 1pm in chennai. Dropping off in chennai VAC center as its opened from 1 to 5pm.

Hi Sathish,
Thank you for replying back.
I wanted to ask follow up question to see if your appointment went through as booked?
I called the ustraveldocs helpline and they are not able to give me a confirmation that the VAC centers in Chennai and Pune are operating on Sunday.
So wanted to get some more insight into your experience at the VAC.
Appreciate your response.

Thank you,
Saurav

Hi,

Pune is closed. Chennai is opened on sunday from 1pm to 5pm. I went early around 11.45 and they let me in at 12.15, submitted my documents and came out by 12.30. One of my colleague also dropped off his documents on sunday (july 17th) in kolkata. There were few others are also showed up for dropbox on sunday.

Chennai, kolkata, mumbai, delhi and hyd are opened on sunday from 1 to 5.

Thanks
Sathish.