Currently I am in India, I never travelled to USA till now.
I got H1B pitetion approved from employer A in 2014 and also got the H1B stamping on my passport with employer A name on it and has validity upto June 2017.
But till now I didn’t get any onsite opportunities from employer A, so I approached a consultancy in USA and they are filed cap exempt pitetion for me.
This new cap exempt pitetion from employer B is also approved but I didn’t go for stamping again because employer B said that the existing stamping is sufficient to travel.
Below are my concern’s:
- Is my existing stamping is OK to travel to USA?
- Do I need to go for stamping process again for employer B?
- Can you please tell me the list of documents to carry while traveling to USA considering both employer A & B
- Few of my friends told me that Chicago is not the best place to choose it as port of entry, I have to go to OHIO can you please tell me the best place to choose as my port of entry other than Chicago?
- What would be the possible questions at Port of entry when having two pitetions from employers A&B and now travelling for employer B