Documents required to enter US on L2 Visa (already stamped)

Hi All,I need some urgent help. My wife is in US on L1 and I have recently got my L2 visa.I intend to go to US for a short duration and apply for EAD and come back in my current job. After I get my EAD, I will then move to US and search for a job there.Do I need to take some special documents from my company for entering US, like leave letter from my present company or some thing like that.Please help.Thanks

No leave letter etc needed. You can carry passport, spouse’s L-1 copy, L-1 employer’s verification letter.