Documents required for first time H1 Stamping in Mumbai

This is my first time stamping and i 've never been to US on any visa.

At present, i am employed with Indian Employer. But my petition for H1 got approved with another US employer. I am waiting for US Employer papers to appear for Visa Stamping. I was reading about documents required for first time visa stamping.

Following are the supporting documents required for first time applicant, mentioned on almost all websites.

Pay slips from current or most recent place of employment

Names and current phone numbers of the personnel managers at your present and previous positions;

Resume or CV

I have some doubts in that.

Is it talking about my current (Indian) employer?

Do i need to show experience letter from my indian employer? if yes, i cant get experience letter as i am still employed in indian company and won't resign until i got my h1b stamped. In that case, what to do?

Managers details: Do i need to mention all my previous employer managers?

if possible, please some body list down documents required from my current (Indian) employer including previous indian employer.

Any help on this?

1. Yes, in your case, it is your current employment as you are not working in US.

1. Yes, it is good to carry such employment letter. At least appointment letter or your job confirmation letter would help. Carry the paystubs and form-16

2. You need to know all the details of current managers and your manager in US for H1B employment.

Check the article in our blog H1B Visa stamping list of document for more info

Thanks for the response kumar.

My manager details in US will be provided by my US employer.

More doubts on that

• Will they contact my current managers? As i am currently employed with same company. if i dont get visa then it’s bad for me to stay in current company
  • Do i require my previous employer’s managers?
  • Is it fine if i create OFFICE WORD page mentioning all managers name per employer? or do i have to follow some document pattern?

Any update on this?

Please check out the above link… as mentioned by Kumar…

Will they contact my current managers? As i am currently employed with same company. if i dont get visa then it’s bad for me to stay in current company

If they get any doubts they will contact…

• Do i require my previous employer’s managers?
    Good to have with you…

• Is it fine if i create OFFICE WORD page mentioning all managers name per employer? or do i have to follow some document pattern?
    Does not matter but have the details with you, it comes handy when they ask.