Documents for H1-B processing,Xerox of Bachelors degree is fine?


My employer is filing my H1-B this year. I have a original copy of my Masters degree. But I have lost my bachelors provisional certificate and consolidated marks memo. However I have the copies of those Provisional and consolidated marks memo whcih are attested by my university. Do I need to submit them the originals or even submitting the xerox copies that are attested is fine. Please help.

I don’t think any original document is sent while filing for H1. You should be good with the copies.