DOB in passport is different from Birth Certificate

Hi Vel1, can you please tell me how you fix this issue? If you could share some details that will be great!

Hi Biju, are you able to fix this date issue in birth certificate? Can you pls share some details.

I went ahead and applied to the change if the DOB in the passport. I will be changing the rest of the docs appropriately later. Changing DOB in passport would need a apositlled DOB certificate.

I have the similar issue [DOB mismatch in Birth certificate and all other documents [passport , SSN , H4 visa, H4 EAD , DL, leaving certificate]. Currently my wife PD became current and we can file I 485 based on Oct visa bullet . But due to my above DOB issue we are confused how to proceed further.]. can you please help me.
My email id- tejasqa696@gmail.com and contact no- 3102832255

Hi Birju,
I have the similar issue [DOB mismatch in Birth certificate and all other documents [passport , SSN , H4 visa, H4 EAD , DL, leaving certificate]. Currently my wife PD became current and we can file I 485 based on Oct visa bullet . But due to my above DOB issue we are confused how to proceed further.]. can you please help me.
My email id- tejasqa696@gmail.com and contact no- 3102832255

Hello can you let me know how did you fix the issue thru proper channel

Did you get any solution how to solve it

Hello where you able to get any solutions for the same can you please let me know

Hi Lavanya I’m in similar situation. Planning to fix passport. Can u please email me to focusin538@gmail.com

Can u please let me know if u fixed the issue ? Email to focusin538@gmail.com. Planning to fix the passport.

@krkumarid I recently change my passport DOB as per BC. I would like to know how you changed your details in other document such as SSN, I-94 and drivers License. Can you please let me know

@BijuNair @Lavanya_Devarajan @krkumarid I recently changed the passport with real details. I am not sure where to start. I-94, i797 or SSN ?

If anybody have any idea, can you please share?

Hello @prash.pcg , Can we connect. Can you share your # .

Thanks,

Hi have you correct the SSN?