Do i need to go for visa stamping if my petition is transfered.


I have H1b visa stamped on one company. Now i’m shifting my job in US and my petition is transfered to other company(New). if i want to travel to my Home country for a vacation while returning back Do i need to go for a stamping again for a new company or i can travel with same visa and new petition. Please let me know the proceedure in this case.


IMO, you can return to US on old visa as long as it has not expired. However, another school of thought thinks otherwise. So you can talk to your attorney about the best course of action; or look for someone who has personally gone through this.