Do I need an I130+I485 or an I824?

my wife currently lives with an H1B in the USA. An application for an EB3-Greencard was submitted (I140). Because we are married, I am included in I140 as spouse. When my wife has received her greencard, we want to start the consular processing for me (I am currently still living in Germany).
Which applications do we have to make ? I am a bit confused because I don’t know if we have to apply for I130+I485 or just I824 (Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition). Can anyone explain this to me ?