Do I file a New H4 Visa when Spouse changes employer in US.

My H4 Visa Expired on March 25th 2015. My Husband Recently changed his employer and Got his existing H1B visa Extended till 2018. In this case DO I need to File a Fresh H4 Application or will there be extention to H4 visa

Yes, you will need to apply for extension of H4 status using I-539 Form. Check out the instructions and process at USCIS I-539 form

Hi Kumar,
Thanks for responding. I have one confusion, My H4 visa has alredy expired, Do I still need to File an Extension or a New Visa All together.