Distance education accepted in USA?

I have wasted my two years doing engineering (ELECTRONICS) and left it mid way ,therefore it will be consideree as education gap . Now I am pursuing BCA from IGNOU and then by taking lateral entry in MCA will be completing it in another 2 yrs. Given my qualification (2 yr. Gap + BCA/MCA in 5 yrs by distance mode am I eligible for pursuing MS in Computers from USA .Is it jrue that taking lateral entry in MCA and getting degrees by distance mode will make it impossible for me to pursue MS

US schools are pretty open on these kind of issues. They will NOT make a decision based on your education gaps. You would have to explain why you had to waste two years in SOP to make a valid case. All the US Schools care about are, if you have the qualifications to puruse higher studies. They will want to make sure your education credentials are legitimate and recognized by Govt. Check this thread as well and you can reach out to few schools to get clarifications

Distance education is accepted at our University as long as it meets the accredited institution criteria (UGC, AICTE etc). As Kumar rightly said, gaps are irrelevant but be prepared to answer why you quit after 2 years etc or why it took you 2 years to quit

All the best

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. www.chu.edu; Email: international@chu.edu

Thank you so much sir, the straightforwadness of your answer really helped me to take a sigh of relief.

Dear friend we offered higher education courses in Distance mode & regular mode and you have also opportunity to complete your graduation and other courses in one year from Ksou university, Rajeev Gandhi technical university,jiwa ji university,sobhit university,manav bharti,shridhar,monad,and other 10 university we offered program Distance and Regular mode Like MBA, MCA, Law, B.tech, M.tech,Bed,Ded.Med. Pharmacy, PhD, and many courses, In Best Universities of India that all university is UGC, DEC and AICTE approved. For more information you can contact on +91 97524-45496(Dr. Alok Singh) or you can also email on sips.alok@gmail.com