differing the term fall 2015 but want to keep the student visa status active

Hii, my student visa has been approved for fall2015. But I want to differ the term because ofcertain family issues and get admit to the same university.

However, I want to maintain the student visa status and do not want to reapply for student visa.
Kindly help me how can I keep my f1 status active. Is it okay if I to travel to US for 1-2 weeks and differ the admit.?

I am guessing you meant ‘defer’. Well, you will have to apply for F1 visa, if you exceed 5 months. Read the article : Defer Admission - Stamping Validity ( last section )