Dependent Visa Domestic Violence Victim U-1 Visa

If you or someone you know is a spouse here on H-4 or any other dependent visa but is victim of domestic violence, the United States offers special protection to such individuals under the U-1 visa category. This visa uses Form 918 and does not have a fee to apply. Many victims think they have to return home if they want to leave their abusive spouse. This is not correct. Please don’t suffer in silence, report the crime and help law enforcement arrest the person responsible. Petition for U Nonimmigrant Status | USCIS