Delay in H1b Processing

Hi,

My case was picked on April 2018, but still my status is “case is received”, i know this year the process has been slow in WAC, but i would like to know is there a final date by which everyone would get a response?

thanks,

same here, let me know if you get approval.

Same here. Please let me know if someone got approval and the next steps. I’m really starting to get worried!

Same here. Please let me know if someone got approval and the next steps. I’m really starting to get worried!

I am also facing same problem its nearly 200 days still didn’t get any update. please let us know if you get any update

hi,
Any update on your case ?

No, it still says the Case is received ! yours?

Hey!!!
Any update on your case dude.

Hi Yes, i got a RFE on Jan 28th and my lawyer is yet to respond on my RFE. Any updates on your case?

No Man, still on Case was received . Im losing hopes :frowning:

all the very best for your RFE.

Finally Got my H1 approved ! Phew ! thanks everyone for replying !

Mine is still pending RFE review.

Mine still on “Case was received” it really sucks :frowning:

congrats buddy!!! All the very best!!!

did you went for premium ?

My case has also been “case was received” for so long… it seems like we can’t even file a case inquiry yet!..

keep relaxed keep watching the latest updates.

whats the latest update ??

Hi guys! It appears that I can file a case inquiry on the USCIS website because it is outside normal processing… here is where you can see that : https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/
but I asked my company to ask the lawyer about it, and the lawyer said nothing has really changed and that my case is still under review… but I think they didn’t realise we could file something! Can I file it myself? Is anyone in the same situation? My case status hasn’t changed since April 12, 2018…
Thanks for your updates!