Decline job offer after H1B Transfer

Current employer A: I am with employer A with approved H1B till May 2021, my wife has H4 and H4 EAD till May 2021 as well.

Employer B: I accepted the offer with employer B on April 23rd, they applied my H1B transfer petition on June 18 2019 along with my wife’s H4 and H4 EAD, Now I am re considering the offer with employer B, I got salary hike from Employer A which I am working from past 3 years. I signed G28 to represent the law firm with this transfer processing.

Questions:

1. Is it legal to decline the offer now or after the transfer approval?
  2. After H1B transfer with Employer B, Can I continue working for Employer A?
  3. What happens to my wife’s H4 and H4 EAD? Can we keep the H4 and H4 EAD approvals once we get them? or can the law firm withdraw all the petitions?
  4. Does my wife must attend the bio metric appointment for her H4 EAD application? what happens if she didn’t attend? 5) If new H4 and H4 EAD approved for my wife and attorney firm decided not to send the approval letters to us, what should we do? Can we continue working with the existing approvals (which we obtained through Employer A )
  1. Yes, up to you. Unless, there are any contractual obligations you signed.
  2. There is nothing called a transfer, in general, H1B transfer is a new application filed by another employer, so nothing is transferred, other than you are cap exempt. Yes, you can.
  3. Nothing happens
  4. it will be considered abandoned. It is better to attend or write to them the reason for not attending.
  5. You can continue working with Employer A, nothing will happen. As it not Change of status, it will be fine.