Hi Friends and Suarab, Need your urgent help here on my situtation.
Currently I’m here in USA on EMPLOYER-A L1B visa. L1 Visa is valid till Jul 2013. In total i’m in USA for 3 years 2 months. My current employer is not willing to extend my visa anymore.
Now another employer EMPLOYER-B is ready to file for a GC and H1 visa.
My question is -
Can i start working with them immedietly based on GC application?
EMPLOYER-B also says that he will file for H1 petition under 2014 cap. but with this i can only work from Oct 1st 2013. So can we work for EMPLOYER-B Immedietly after the GC application is filed? or we need to wait till Oct 1st 2013 (until H1 is approved).
If either 1 and 2 is not possible, then can i stay in USA without working to any employer (for 2 months August and Sept 2013) based on H1/GC reciept? so that practically i can start working to EMPLOYER-B on Oct 1st onwards.
Looking for your answers. Thanks in advance.