Cross Chargeability - Born in a different country

Hi Community,
If I marry a person born in UAE, can I apply for cross-chargeability under her adjustment. Does she have to be on H-1B to be eligible for cross-chargeability? If she’s on H4, no EAD, would she still be eligible to apply for cross-chargeability?