Criminal Charge/Assault on Family Member/Misdem Class A/DISMISSED/NoProbableCause/Texas/Immigrant/H1B

Hi,
I am currently on H1b visa (stamping pending) in Texas (USA). Last week, I had a verbal argument with my wife in my parked car in the apartment community and someone called 911. The Cops came in and arrested me for Misdem A - Assault on Family member as the witness claimed that we were fighting. My wife bailed me out and we hired a lawyer who got the case dismissed for “No Probable Cause” as found by judge on my very first court appearance. I have following questions:

1. Will this impact my H1b stamping and re-entry in USA.
  2. My employer plans to file for my green card under EB2 petition, what impact will this have on my green card application?
  3. I am planning to file for Canadian PR. What impact this can have on my application since it will appear on FBI background check and when would be the right time for me to apply for the same.

I have not informed my employer of this as i am not sure how it would be taken. But i was not guilty and hence the case was dismissed at the very first court date. I have NO civil or criminal record whatsoever - not even a parking ticket. What impact can it have on my career long term as there will be background checks. Thank you for your time and responses.

Since the case was officially dismissed with no probable cause in the court of law, you should be fine.
But you must mention this issue reference wherever such questions was asked either orally Or on application form/paperwork in future. If not asked, you dont need to mention anywhere(including to your employer).
On a personal note, analyze risk Vs return on your actions to be always on safe side.
Good luck.