Courses need to be taken while changing major

Haii I had applied for masters in EE computer eng spring 2014 and got admit from Cleveland state university.

I opted for EE without thinking , maybe be coz of demand for computer eng in USA. Now I really like and wanted to do automotive systems engineering. Iam planning to join in Cleveland state university and jump to another university in fall 2014. What are the COURSES DO I NEED TO TAKE IN EE SO THAT THEY CAN BE EXEMPTED WHEN I JOIN IN AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING IN FALL 2014..Please do help me


What you need to do is look at the pre-requisites of the Automotive Engineering Program at the university you plan to transfer. If you take similar courses at Cleveland State University, you will not have to take those courses again when you transfer. Talk to the transfering school academic advisor and take advice on the courses, check with them before you take the courses, so that they count for waiver.