Correction of name in I94

Hi. I have a question. My son came to USA in 2008 as H4 and had FNU in his name on his I94. His passport expired in 2018 and I renewed his passport and fixed his name. When I went for his learners driver’s license. The system said mismatched. The drivers license authorities asked me to approach immigration. I don’t know where to begin. Please advise.

First, you need to fix the Visa and USCIS documents, then go to the DL office. Read How to fix FNU in Passport . - Visa - Options