conversion of h4 visa to a working visa

I am on h4 visa, want to convert it to a working visa, I do not have a engineering degree. my husband is on h1b …
For which visa I can apply ? what are the process and fee ? Please explain … And how much time it takes ?

You will need to apply for a H1b after finding a job and employer willing to sponsor the visa for you, and also need to have a 4 year degree to apply for a H1b visa.

You will have to go through the same process that your husband went through to get his H1B. This year the H1b cap got filled by April 5th so you can apply only next year even if you find a job/employer.