Consultancies that sponsor H1B work visa for dependents?

I am on F1 visa and my H1 visa is approved. I have my wife currently on F2 and as I start my H1 from oct 1st, my wife will have H4. Question is, my wife wants to work on H1B What is the best way or sources to get her a work permit

  1. Your group of friends, colleagues, family

  2. Online job sites like dice, monster

  3. Networking through linked-in etc

  4. Contacting past H-1 filers (you can get their information online from sites like FlcDataCenter)