Comprehensive exam failed twice- What are my options?


I am studying MS. I have failed comprehensive exam twice. According to university rules, i will be detained from the program.

What are my options in this scenario. Can I transfer to another university. Please suggest all possible options to overcome this.

You gotta go and speak to your graduate school dean. Find out if they have an interdisciplinary studies program and you could transfer your credits to that and still graduate. Make sure, this is termination from program and not termination from the university. Good luck!

i am facing same situation can you tell me what have you done to get out of this problem