Completed Master degree - Amendment required?

I recently got selected and my case got approved for 2015. Now I received my degree certificate(Master’s). Do I need to file an amendment to get this reflected ? which will lead to change in my compensation? Please advice.

H1 amendment is a grey area for most of us. You should consult your company’s attorney to guide on this and not be dependent on the information you get over the net.