Child tax credit deposited for my US born son when living in India

Hi… I have returned to India 3 years back from US. I have received the child tax credit for my 6 years old son(US CITIZEN) in my US bank account. I am working in India and taking Indian salary package, What should be my next course of action? Should I be filing my taxes in US this year?

Talk to your our CA in India, they should be able to guide you.