Change of visa status from F1 to H4 (along with EAD)

Hi! I am currently on an F1 student visa, I am about to request for a change of status to H4 (along with EAD). I am ready with my documentation. But, I am not clear with the exact USCIS address to which I have to send these documents to. The details in the website are a bit unclear. Can someone please let me know to which USCIS address I can send these documents?
There are specifically two categories which I confused on:

Here, should be filing under Nonimmigrants and Their Dependents or H-4 Spouse of an H-1B Nonimmigrant Filing Form I-539 Separately From the H-1B Principal Nonimmigrant.

The term H-4 spouse is confusing as I am not currently H-4 Spouse I am currently on F1-Student (spouse to a H1B - i140 Approved status).


You are on F1 visa and planning to switch to H4 and also get H4 EAD. Hence, you need to look for H4 spouse term (your intended status).

You need to file Form I-539 (Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status) to change the status to H4.

You need to file Form I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization) to get H4 EAD. I believe you have to choose C26 as the reason.

For both forms, the filing address is clearly given on their website based upon starting letters of your spouse’s receipt number.

Disclaimer: I am not an attorney. Check with others too. Typically, your spouse’s employer (company staff) would file (would not pay app fee) or at least help you to file H4 documents. Check with them.