Change of Status from F1 to H1b ??

Hii, This is Mike…

In 2010i file for my H1b while being in India. Case went for 3 yrs and ended expired on 29-Oct-2013. Within this time I went 2 times at consulate for Visa Interview but both time I got 221g. As per USCIS web final update for my case is “On November 26, 2013, the previous decision made on your case was revoked and we mailed you a notice explaining the decision. If you have not received the notice within 14 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.”

Then in June 2014 I applied for my F1 visa and got stamped. Now I am in USA. I have H1b approval Notice with me of my ealier case as mention above. Can I use this approval notice for my change of status frm F1 to H1b now.

Also have another question. If in my case, based on above info, change of status is possible, where should I can go for my H1b stamping. ? If I change my status from From F1 to H1b without completing my Master’s, whould this effect on my H1b Stamping .??

Suppose I go to Canada for my Stamping, what if wouldn’t have stamping ? How can I re-enter in USA ???

Please Help me out… I am in too much confusion… Reply me as soon as possible…!!