Change of employer when H1-B case is approved but not stamped


I am working with company A and in year 2008 my h1-b case was filed by body shopper B. But , not stamped

I am in India. Can I use that case with some other employer to get it stamped while in India ?

Yes you can use your previously approved petition to get a new one and get the new one stamped in India