change of client and location after h1b visa stamping.


I got my stamping done for h1b visa recently (23/12/2015).

Now my client and location changed.

please suggest whether i need to go for LCA change or H1 amendment.

1 Like

You will need to get fresh LCA .You don’t need to go for any H1B amendment.

You need to get LCA filed followed by H-1 amendment. No new stamping is required though.

thanks for the information.