Change of client after RFE is raised

Hi,

Could you please clarify on below query

I am working for consultancy company and my H1B has been filed for Client A. Now I got RFE to produce client letter, But client A is not willing to give client letter as I am working for new client B, and client B is willing to give client letter .  So is it possible to consider the client as B for the same petition. If so what is the process for the same.

This would involve filing new LCA for B’s location/position and then submitting new LCA, B’s documents and a letter explaining the situation to USCIS. Talk to your attorney about the best response for this.

Hi,
mine also is same condition.
how did u manage to submit the documents? what is correct step to take… pls respond asap.

Hi,
My company was able to get needed letters from client A itself and processed my RFE.

How I will get the letters now from Client A if I am released from that client project.I am working for client B now.My workorders for client A has expired and my company is not able to pull those details now. Can you tell me how you managed? is ur visa approved now?

yes My petition is approved as all documents required are provided… For your case you have to follow suggestion provided by Saurabh

This would involve filing new LCA for B’s location/position and then submitting new LCA, B’s documents and a letter explaining the situation to USCIS. Talk to your attorney about the best response for this.

Hi,
Mine is also a similar case…
My project ended for Client A but got a new project in same county(Same LCA). SO can I submit client letter B to answer my RFE? What are my chances for getting approved?

Please suggest me on case.

Thanks!

Ashrita

I’m in the same situation as yours, dou you got the H1 finally, what documents required.Pls repond

Hi,

Don’t worry…I got my H1b approval…the documents submitted for employer n client relationship and all additional relationships if you have more layers between you and you client.These were the important documents…and the rest documentation was done by my attorney.

I think that will not help out. As part of your petition Employer A has been filed and RFE has been raised on that… i Dont think you can change employer at this time… But some one Who is really Experienced in these type of Situation Like SAURABH answer your Question