change of birth place

Hello friends,

I was born in XXX city in India and when my passport was ordered, It was entered as YYY city. I have applied for GC and I-140 got approved. So when I have to file the change of status, I understand that I need to produce my birth certificate. So will this create problems? How easy is to get a new indian passport with the corrected birthplace in US?

Thank you