change in Major before acceptance


i have applied for MS in computer Science to one of the college and decision is not yet made,however i realised now the i opted for Computer Engineering by mistake while filling the application. Please let me know if they can consider me for Computer Science if i ask them now since computer Engineering is not my option. Will they do the changes now.



Well, they can, you have to act fast. Call the graduate school and explain your situation. Call / Email the graudate school and ask for the change. If the application has left graduate school, it would be in the department, you can get in touch with the dean/ academic advisor and get it changed. If you do NOT get response to email, just call them.