Chance to get a Work Permit for H4B


Just want to know if there is any chance to get a work permit for H4B spouse before the H1B holder person applies for the Green card.

Also I have heard that any company in US can sponsor for H1B Visa for H4B spouse.

Is there any other way that skilled H4B can get work permit because its a long process and not guaranteed that that H1B will be approved.


H-4 visa holder cannot get work permit that way. They can get EAD only if H-1B holder has an approved I-140 or has entered 7th year on H-1.