Cap exempt H1B Change Employer A to B on A Regular Processing

Hi my Petition transferred from employer A to B in a regular process on Jan 2nd week 2021 and the process was not yet picked until 5 months.

My employer B asked USCIS about we have not received any response in the current running window. They gave us a referral number to know why it is taking longer than processing time, Also My Current I 94Validity is upto July 3rd week and Valid Period is about 2 years more.
What i should do now. I need to wait for 2-3 weeks more for their response or
I can ask my employer move my case into Premium.
Please suggest me the

Knowing the processing delays, I would go with premium processing from the time of filing. You may still request premium processing and get the decision faster.