Cancellation of H4 visa Due to Divorce


I have H4 visa on my Wife’s H1B visa. we are taking Divorce due to some uncircumstantion situation. Hence I have to cancel my H4 Visa as I will not be her Husband. Right now she is in USA and I am in India.

Please let me know what is procedure. will I have to Physically present any Consulate in India OR online we can cancel.

it will automatically get cancelled. no need to specially cancel

Thanks…but how they will know we took divorce.any intimation letter do I have to send.