Can we get a scholarship in school while we work full time on H1B?

Hi all,

I plan for a PHD while I work during my OPT and H1B as well. So, Can I get any Scholarship or so to make my tuition fee for courses in PHD as instate? Does this depend on school or prof or our profile etc…?

Can some one share their knowledge on this?