Can we apply H4 visa before Oct-01-2013 (H1B (2014 Quota got approved)?

I am presently on F1 visa and on my OPT. I am currently working for a company in USA and company sponsored my H1B visa and got apporved. However, I got married this year in Feb when I visited India on F1 visa. Can she apply for H4 visa in Aug 2013 or she need to wait till Oct 1st to start my H1B. Please help here. Thanks

She can appear for H-4 visa stamping now as your H-1 has been approved. However, she cannot enter US on H-4 until Sep 20th.

I assume your H-1 was approved w/ COS.

Thanks for you reply saurabh. How can you confirm that she can enter US on H-4 after Sep 20th? I was under impression that she can enter into US after Oct 1st only. It depends up on the H4 visa valid through date right?Because no where its mentioned (USCIS, travelstate.gov) that she can travel after sep 20th or so…if the situation is like this

A person on H-1 can enter at most 10 days prior to H-1 start date, which corresponds to Sep 20th. My understanding is that same holds true for the dependents as well.

You can check w/ your attorney, and if you want to play really SAFE then she can enter after Oct 1.