Can my old employer send me the USA after 2 years of job change with them on H1B visa


My company A filed a H1B petition for me in Dec 2011.I had H1B visa which was stamped upto DEC 2014. I did not travelled to USA.In Jan 2013 I left the Job with company A and joined company B. But after working 2.5 year with company B, I am looking for a new job with my previous company A. some of my doubts are

  1. Can my old company (i.e company A) can use the same petition to send me the USA.

  2. Is there will be new Visa stamping and new petition?

  3. Does my case will be cap exempt ?

  4. Is there any other problem in above case?



Yes you should be able to file a new cap-exempt petition.