Can my kid and myself travel with H4 visa which was stamped with previous employer of my spouse?


My husband has just switched from employer A to Employer B and has his visa extended through employer B , my kid and myself have visa valid till mid this year through employer A , planning to apply extension only after we reach there.

Is it possible for me to travel with the h4 visa stamped through employer A ? or is it necessary for us to have the stamping done for employer B? In the case of questions in the port of entry should we show husbands new I797 copy (given by new employer) in case i travel with Visa stamped through employer A.