Can i travel to India from USA via UK/Europe on expired H1B visa?

I am Indian national living in USA on H1B visa, my current stamped visa expired couple of years ago. Can i fly to India via London/Amsterdam/Frankfort/Hong kong (with out Airside or transit or visitor visa) though my H1B visa expired on passport but have an approved extension petition (i-797)? Assume layover at one of those airports is 4-5hrs

I don’t think so however please check the transit rules for specific country/airport you plan on travelling.

An e.g. for UK.