Can I transfer Visa to other company after my current company cancels it?

Here is the situation.

Onsite position in my current company is on hold. I am looking for different company. And my Petition is valid till DEC-2017. Got stamped in DEC-2016 and stamped

I have following questions.

  1. If my current company cancels my visa and after that my new company wants it to transfer, Is this possible?

  2. My Visa is stamped till 2017 , can it be extended for more duration?

Thanks in advance

  1. Yes

  2. Yes. Once you receive new employer’s petition, you can go for stamping to get extended visa.

Thanks alot for your response.