I am from India and I have received my Form I-797C - Receipt of Notice form my current Employer, Company A (MNC based in Mumbai). Now I have received a very good offer from Another Company B (MNC, based in Mumbai). So I have following questions.
Should I wait for my Visa Stamping and wait for onsite opportunities with Company A? I did internal enquiry and found that there are no onsite opportunities for going to US.
Can I transfer my petition at current stage - I797C (Receipt Notice) to Company B from India without going to US. Company B is also based in India.
Suppose I stay with Company A for the Visa process to complete and I have my H1B visa. Now, can I switch jobs and transfer my H1B without even going to US?
Is there a way my current employer can cancel my visa if they get a hint of my job change?
Thanks in Advance but replying to these question could frame turning point in my life.