Please help me with below query-
Q-1: My GC was filed by company A under EB1 category PD 2017 and waiting for i485 decision (retrogression)
Due to covid situation, many (on bench) were asked to leave company
Considering this situation I would like to know if I have the flexibility to transfer from Employer A(current) to Employer B while waiting on I-485 approval? I.e. can I transfer my GC / i485 to another company ?
- My earlier visa status is L1 - A
- EAD first approved in 2018 and renewed in Dec 2019.
- I-140 was approved in 2018 and the company has the original document.
Q-2: heard rumor regarding executive order to ban non- immigrant visa , hope GC EAD is not in this list
as I got stuck out side US due to international flights shutdown in home country.
Kindly help me ASAP