Can i switch to Master's for B.S to Ph.d track after two years in phd track

I got admission recently for UTA on B.S to Ph.d track.

Firstly,I was admitted to Masters, then I have upgraded it to Ph.D.

Apparently,Its a doctoral degree without masters.

I would like to know if I can acquire amasters degree( provided I have completed the required number of credits) at the end of 2 years.

Well, you need to talk to the program dean or academic advisor. It totally depends on the school. It should be possible if your school lets you. You can check with Graduate school as well.